Friday, July 15, 2011

Free ebook with every paperback purchase

Now you can have both - the Paperback & the ebook.

With every paperback purchase of the book Paradox - The Angels Are Here you will receive a completely free ebook version in any electronic format.

All you have to do is send the receipt of purchase and your email to pattiroberts7@gmail.com and an ebook will be sent to you.

Purchase here

Patti Roberts is a born story-teller who knows how to throw in those great twists through the book – Paradox “The Angels Are Here”. Read more of Beckie’s review here.


My Thoughts:

Eastern Passage, Nova Scotia, Canada

The way Patti described both Grace’s grief and Kate’s (Grace’s Mom) grief it was hard for me to read, it brought up a painful time in my life.

While having some questions, I also kept in mind knowing book 2 is on its way soon, and like all good books that have more than one book, all will be revealed in good time, and that is why I am so super excited to read the next book. I absolutely loved this one, I wish it was a bit longer, but knowing more is to come it only has made me anticipate the next book even more. It sets my imagination to wonder, what will be revealed next, will we find out more about the Police Officer, will Angela reveal who he is? Will we figure out why Grace keeps traveling in and out of her body to different times and people?


5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, July 19, 2011

Amazon Verified Purchase

This review is from: Paradox - The Angels Are Here (Kindle Edition)

After reading dozens of Angel based books, I cannot recall a time when I said, hey- I like this. Well, surprisingly, I loved this. This book is up there on my list of favorites. First of all, the writing was excellent, I was literally flabbergasted and felt inferior in anything I've ever written.

There's no slow parts, just a mind-blowing of information you devour with willingness. I don't know too much about Angel history, but it sounds like research was done and I'm going to take Roberts word for anything she tells me about Angels from here on out, truth or not. This is how much I became sucked into this world. And with all my disappointment, it ended. Just like that, I was like no way. That cannot be it, and it isn't because then I remembered she has a sequel coming out!

Grace is a character I can very much relate too, and even as a little girl, it's obvious she will grow to be a wonderful adult. Cannot wait to see what's in store for the lovely Grace. =]
Natalie Valdes (New York,NY) - See all my reviews



Patti, I loved the book, can I ask one question, can I pleaseeeeeee review book 2 for you, OMG Patti, it really was the most amazing book I have read in a long time, and that cliffhanger at the end *panting for more* !! Natalie Hillier

Now you can have both - the Paperback & the ebook.

With every paperback purchase of the book Paradox - The Angels Are Here you will receive a completely free ebook version in any electronic format.

All you have to do is send the receipt of purchase and your email to pattiroberts7@gmail.com and an ebook will be sent to you.

Purchase here

Book trailer

Book Reviews

Vote for the book here

Sneak peek into book 2 - Progeny Of Innocence (available November 2011)



8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...