Thursday, August 25, 2011

My name is Lisa, I am a blogger - my blog is Turning Pages!

Where were you born and where do you call home?

I was born in Columbus Georgia, but that's not what I would call home. Actually, I don't even remember it much. My family is full German, but my dad's in the American military, so Georgia was only a duty station. Home is Germany, where my grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles all live. Home is where your family is.

How long have you been blogging? 

Turning Pages, is turning six months old this month on the 28th. 
What is the name of the book you most recently blogged about?

But I Love Him by Amanda Grace! I really enjoyed it, and you should definitely check it out! 

What did you think about the cover?

It reminds me of Twenty Boy Summer, but I actually like it better. The cover has a velvety feel, and the black background makes the cover look really clean.

If you could ask the Author 3 questions what would they be?

Is this based on a true story?
What would you do if your daughter had a abusive boyfriend?
What made you decide to write But I Love Him, right after writing You Wish?

Can you name one of your favorite chapters?

The first and the last! Why? Because the first chapter, is about how she's laying on the floor, and was just beat up by Conner, while the last chapter is how Ann and Conner even meet.

What was you most favorite character and why?

Ann, because unlike Conner's mom she was strong enough to get out of a abusive relationship!
If this book was part of a series, would you read the next book?

OF COURSE!

Was this a book you were asked to review or did you buy it?

I purchased it at a book signing.

Have you written a book yourself or are you planning to in the future?

Nope! I rather just cuddle in bed and read a good book. Than get up and onto the computer to write my review!

What genre is your favorite and why?

Young Adult, it's easy going and more fun.

If you were shipwrecked on a desert island what 3 books would you want with you?

But I Love Him, Breaking Dawn, and Perfect Chemistry!
Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?

Simone Elkeles.

Do you prefer ebooks, paperbacks or hardcover?

Paperback and Hardcover, I rather touch, hold, and smell a book, instead of staring into a computer screen.

Where do you prefer to buy your books?

Barnes and Nobles.

Have you ever read a book more than once?

Yes, ALL the time.

Is there a particular movie or TV series that you preferred over the book version?

Not at all!

What book are you currently reading and in what format (ebook/paperback/hardcover)?

Beautiful Creatures, paperback.

What book do you know that you will never read?

Being Nikki by Meg Cabot, Airhead sucked.

Do you ever blog in your PJ’s?

All the time.

Sleep in or get up early?

Both

Favorite color?

Blue.

What are 3 items you never leave home without?

Wallet, cell phone, and car.

What is your most favorite electronic gadget?

Cell phone and computer.

Favorite book character or film character crush.  Yes you can pick 2 :)

Jacob Black, from Twilight.

Cats or dogs?

Dogs, they actually want to play with me.

White wine or red?

I'm not allowed to drink...

Coffee or tea?

Coffee and chocolate addict right here.

Favorite food?

Mexican red rice.

Vanilla or chocolate icecream?

Both.

What is a movie or TV show that you watched recently and really enjoyed?

I really enjoyed Return of the Planet of the Apes.

Where can we STALK you?

My blog: Turning Pages
Twitter: @TurningPages11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...