Saturday, September 3, 2011

Interview with K. C. Blake, author of Vampires Rule and Crushed

Up Close & Personal with K. C. Blake, author of Vampires Rule and Crushed


1.  What is the name of your most recent book and if you had to sum it up in 30 or less words, what would you say?
Crushed is about three teen witches using their powers at school to play a dangerous game. Everything is fine until one of them Crushes the wrong boy. Then the fun begins.

2.  Do you have plans for a new book?   Is this book part of a series?
Crushed is the first in a series, but each book will have a new set of characters and a new witch-game to play.  I think the girls in Crushed learn their lesson.  No way would they ever play games with their powers again.  I also have a book called Vampires Rule and the second in the series is Werewolves Rule

3. Are you a self published (Indie) Author?
I was traditionally published with Harlequin several years ago, but now I’m an Indie Writer, and I love it.  

4. Where can readers find your books?
All the links are on my blog.  My books are available at Amazon in print and as ebooks. They can also be found on Smashwords, B&N, and probably some other online retailers.

5. Do you have any advice for other writers?
The only people who fail are those who give up. I don’t know who said that, somebody famous, but it sounds good to me.

6. Where and when do you prefer to do your writing?
I love to write in the middle of the night with the lights off. It seems like I’m the only one awake in the whole world, and I can easily slip into my other life.

7. What is a movie or TV show that you watched recently and really enjoyed?
I am a Supernatural-junkie.  I can’t get enough of Sam and Dean.

Patti Says:  I love Cass :)

8. Where can your readers stalk you?
I am also on Twitter under kasiblake, Goodreads as K.C. Blake, and I have a Facebook fan page under my author’s name and under Vampires Rule.
 

2 comments:

  1. First, Crushed sounds like quite an interesting story. I might need to check that out.

    @ Patti: Just wanted to let you know that you are one of the people that I chose as a recipient of "The Versatile Blogger" award and "The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award". Drop by my blog to collect them if you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, thank you :) how do i collect them??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...