Sunday, February 12, 2012

Do you like to read & review books? Or have books you would like reviewed?

For those that like to read and review...

Please leave a comment below in you have read books that you have reviewed and would like to have blogged.

Or -  if you would like to receive books to review.  Please also state what genre and your preferred format.

If you already have your own blog - that is okay.  You can have your review posted here too for extra exposure for you and the author... and have it linked back to your blog.

Authors, contact me if you have books that you would like to offer for honest reviews. 

And if you see any books on my blog that you would like to review, please let me know so that I can arrange that for you.

Authors and book reviewers, contact me HERE for further info

When you contact me, please leave an email address if you would like me to reply back to you.  Patti Roberts

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Patti.

    I've started reviewing books on my blog. I put up reviews for The Golden Sky by EC Stilson and Broods of Fenrir by Coral Moore a few weeks ago. I'm mostly a horror reader, but since I've been so focused on writing I don't get to read nearly as often as I'd like.

    As for being reviewed, I'm sure I'm like a lot of writers out there in that I would never turn down an honest, well written review.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...