Wednesday, May 16, 2012

BOOK REVIEW By Kym: Blood Is Heavier By Ella Medler

I am so happy, I could sing! (no, don’t tempt me), says Author Ella Medler.  The wonderful Kym Grosso has reviewed the shiny new thriller I released just a few days ago, Blood Is Heavier, and she was so impressed, she gave it 5 stars.

Thank you, Kym!
Here is what she had to say:

“Edge of Your Seat Thriller!

Blood is Heavier is a mystery thriller that will have you on the edge of your seat wondering what is going to happen next. I was literally up all day and night reading to book so I could get to the end to see if he would prevail.

Nick Hunter is a strong male lead who is very likable and you will be rooting for him throughout the book. I don’t want to give away any spoilers because this is a mystery/thriller. I found that throughout the book, there were lots of twists and turns…and I kept hoping that Nick would come out on top (can’t tell you how or why because that would give it away!)

I highly recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a page turning thriller that will keep you up all night. It was an emotional roller coaster of a read that I can say I was happy to be on!”

I bet you she doesn’t know Nick Hunter is after revenge next. With a bit of luck, you will be able to read all about his future adventures in December.

Nick Hunter used to be a contract killer. Now he’s cut all links to his former lifestyle and can at last relax and live a normal life. He settles down to married life. He has a son. He adores his little family. Unbeknown to him, shadows from his past step forward to shatter his short-lived peace. His wife is dead, his four-year old son kidnapped and it looks like someone is trying to frame him for murder. Under pressure, broken, is there anything Nick wouldn’t do to rescue his son? Would he kill the villains, despite the promise to himself to stop his life of crime? Would he kill innocents? Would he hurt the people he loves most in his need to protect his son? A fast-paced, edge-of-your-seat read that will keep you turning the pages to the very end.

Amazon UK





Blood Is Heavier - By Ella Medler



Book Trailer & Cover By - Paradox Book Trailer Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...