Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) [Kindle Edition] By George RR Martin is up for grabs - enter to win!

Calling Game Of Thrones Fans - If you haven't read the book yet - here is your opportunity to win an ebook copy from Amazon or a gift voucher to the same value.

Tweet/facebook and follow this blog to win. Place your tweet/facebook post in the comments box below with your name and a contact email to go in the draw.

Competition drawn 31st August 2012. Winner will be notified by email and listed on this blog post.

Competition Facebook page - 

HBO’s hit series A GAME OF THRONES is based on George R. R. Martin’s internationally bestselling series A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE, the greatest fantasy epic of the modern age. 

A GAME OF THRONES is the first volume in the series.
Summers span decades. Winter can last a lifetime. And the struggle for the Iron Throne has begun.

As Warden of the north, Lord Eddard Stark counts it a curse when King Robert bestows on him the office of the Hand. His honour weighs him down at court where a true man does what he will, not what he must … and a dead enemy is a thing of beauty.

The old gods have no power in the south, Stark’s family is split and there is treachery at court. Worse, the vengeance-mad heir of the deposed Dragon King has grown to maturity in exile in the Free Cities. He claims the Iron Throne.

I don't know about you, but I am a huge Game Of Thrones fan - TV series and books.


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I LOVE Game of Thrones.... I'm a bit behind in the series though. Being in Portugal sometimes means TV shows aren't quite up to date!! I'd LOVE to read the book... how cool is that? Anyway, I've FBd about it (but don't know how to give you the link) and I've tweeted (https://twitter.com/suzy_turner/status/229839950223392768)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twitter: @JuliaKyle2

    It's an amazing series and I've only just started getting into it. Great blog design by the way, really interactive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am soooooo dying to read this one. Thanks for the awesome chance

    Twitter @frellathon

    https://twitter.com/frellathon/status/231102264574611456

    ReplyDelete
  4. My bad here is my email frellathon(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess i came across this post to late didn't I?
    it's been a month.
    I hear this is a great book, i think it is worth paying for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzy Turner is the winner of the Game Of Thrones bk 1 congrats!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...