Tuesday, April 9, 2013

ACM Awards 2013










How Is Everyone? Sunday Night I watch the ACM Awards Country Music Awards, It was Awesome. I have so many favorite Parts of the show and one of them was the Opening Performance With Brad Paisley and Sheryl Crow, Luke Bryan and Ashley Monroe and Angaleena Presley, Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton.  

Here is the videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qReni_vkkjs.  Opening Performance which was awesome.


Brad Paisley and John Mayer Performed on stage singing one on Brad's New song's on his new Album which comes out tomorrow Tuesday!!


The Band Perry Song there new Single "Done" Which was amazing


Tim McGraw and Keith Urban and Taylor Swift Perform together. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv52GOdx1tg
 

Lady Antebellum song their New Single "DownTown" which I Love here is the video


Congrats To Luke Bryan Entertainer of the Year


 
Hope you all enjoy this ACM awards blog post. I am a Huge Country Music Fan. 
 



If you have enjoyed reading this post, please take a moment to share it with your friends on Facebook, twitter or re post!
 
Comments welcomed in the box below.








2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge country music fan! Sadly, the awards weren't shown in Portugal, where I currently live. I shall have to check it out on youtube instead :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...