Saturday, May 18, 2013

Book review by Katie Shelby - Hidden Wings By Cameo Renae



How is Everyone? I haven't Posted in a while, I been busy with my new job, which I love by the way. Hope everyone is doing great. I've just finished reading Hidden Wings by Cameo Renane. If you have not read this awesome book you need to.

What's everyone else been reading? Anything that I would like?

Blurb:




What happens when Darkness and Light collide?

Seventeen is a life changing age for Emma Wise.

As her family's sole survivor in a car crash, she is left with a broken arm, and a few scrapes and bruises. But these are only outward marks; inside, her heart is broken and the pieces scattered.

Whisked away to Alaska, to an aunt she’s never met, Emma starts over. Secrets unveil themselves and now…she doesn't even know who or what she is.

A centuries old prophecy places Emma in the heart of danger. Creatures of horrifying and evil proportions are after her, and it will take Emma, her aunt, and six, gorgeously, captivating Guardians to keep her safe. But, if she can survive until her eighteenth birthday... things will change.





My Review:

Once I started this book I could not put it down, I had to know what happen next. Cameo Renae, you did an Awesome Job With this story. Emma is a Seventeen year old girl, who finds out who she really is. Emma is in a really bad car accident and soon she finds out that her parents didn't survived the accident. She finds out that she does have family relatives who lives in Alaska  - her mom's half sister, and goes to live with her. Emma Meets Kade and soon she starts to fall for him. She meets her mother's half sister, soon she finds out something about her and her mothers half sister. I could go on about this book, But i do not won't to ruin it for you. If you haven't read this book you need too.


 







If  you have enjoyed reading this post, please share with your friends on Facebook and twitter.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...