Saturday, September 27, 2014

The true story of how Edgar Allan Poe helps Kristy fulfill her destiny as a writer and a psychic medium.

“Want to know the truth?” Edgar grinned and fixed the collar on his coat.

“No, that’s okay,” I nonchalantly answered, putting the books in my denim school bag.
He drew closer. 

“What do you mean with ‘that’s okay’? I always liked a good whodunit, and my death,” Poe puffed his chest out, “is one of the best, if I might add.”

“So you tell me how you died, Edgar, and who am I going to tell, and better yet, who is going to believe me?”

I really was quite curious as to the whole story, the true story, but I wasn’t so sure he would offer me the truth. He was a writer, a poet, a tale teller, and I wasn’t confident that he wouldn’t elaborate. And, as I asked him, so I become privy to history changing information and what was I to do with it exactly?

“One day I will tell you, Kristy. No, I will show you. There is a reason that I am your guide.” Edgar pon- dered for a moment, “Oh, I do love abstruseness, but only when I write it!”

Forevermore – Guided in Spirit by Edgar Allan Poe by Kristy Robinett




Kristy Robinett has always had helpers in spirit, but when she was thirteen, she met the most fascinating spirit guide of all-- Edgar Allan Poe. Forevermore tells the true story of how Edgar Allan Poe helps Kristy fulfill her destiny as a writer and a psychic medium.


Far from being a madman (as he's often portrayed in the media), Poe is an insightful guide and a sleuth with a passion for justice. Working with law enforcement, Kristy and Poe uncover truths of the past--murders, suicides, missing persons--and shed light on the wrongs that have found their way into the present day.

Join Kristy as she shows how personal growth can come from the unlikeliest places and affirms the comforting fact that we are all given the chance to learn and evolve on the other side.






Biography

I have used my unique gift of psychic mediumship since childhood. Whether it is to connect those that have lost loved ones or to assist in getting your life back on track, I'm here to help with direction, in nothing but a positive light. My ability to use several of my gifts helps me give variance to my clients.

Becoming comfortable with my gift has taken an awful long time and still when I speak with someone who doesn't know "what" I am, I begin - "Now, I am perfectly sane, but....I see ghosts...." I am not different than you. Everybody has the ability to "see", you just have to open yourself to it.



Please support authors and share this post of on facebook and twitter :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...