Thursday, December 7, 2017

#Author Interview with Jennelle L. White


MY BOOKS: EASIEST SHORT /LONG TERM PLAN FOR SAVING MONEY & GROWING UP, POETRY

Book Description:   Easiest Short/ Long Term Plan For Saving Money -  It's been said to pay yourself first, to save at least 10% of your earnings but why stop at 10%?  Why not 20%, etc?  The problem is that most people may not be able to set aside 10% of their earnings, let alone 20% - 30%.  My plan begins with only 2 steps & teaches you how to save money more easily and better.  My plan makes it more affordable for everyone to be able to save money regardless of your occupation, debts, location, income, & etc. My money savings plan is unique  -  in that you can visually see what you'll save before it happens;  easy to understand -  as uses basic math and you don't have to be a financial guru or investor to use this plan;  & is universal -  benefits everyone, as those working a 9 - 5 job, saving money for retirement,  or a vacation.  The possibilities are endless using this plan!!  It's the only money savings plan out there of its kind!!








Growing Up, Poetry -  When you're young the world seems new.  This book is a collection of poems that captures that Spirit of Youth.  It brings back the emotions that one can experience for all ages at the arrival of Spring or when school is out.  These are poems that everyone can enjoy for years to come.  For ages 2 - 7 years old, although adults like the book also. One can experience the joys of childhood with whimsical pictures & poems.  My book gives everyone a sense of peace and happiness.  It inspires children to care about saving the environment & savor the innocence of youth.  There are poems about a puppy, a kitten, stars, the seasons, & saving the environment, and many more.

What inspired you to start writing, and when? I started out with writing in Junior High School when my teacher had our class to create a poetry book listing some of our most favorite children's poems or other types of poetry and we had to include with this class project two poems that we had to make up ourselves. Later on, in 2009, is when I began writing my poems and my savings plan.  It was at this time that I decided to make them into a book.

What is your preferred genre?   Self-help books, children's books, and poetry.  A scary story in the works.

How many books have you written?  I have written 2 books and are not a part of a series.

Does your easiest money savings plan really help people and can you use it still if you are being paid minimum wage? Yes, My book has helped lots of people who are on their way to a safe and secure money savings plan and yes, you can still use this plan if you get paid minimum wage.  QUOTE from Blue Ink Review:  "Out of all the personal finance books out there on the market, Jennelle L. White's Easiest Short/Long Term Plan For Saving Money has the most truthful title."

Do you have plans for a new book?   Yes, possibly 2 -3 new books.

Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?   Yes, there are several.  JK Rowling, RL Stein,
JannellTaylor's, and authors/writers involved with Sesame Street and others.

Was there an Author that inspired your writing?
For my poetry, it was the Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes that I loved to read when I was little.

Do you prefer ebooks, paperbacks or hardcover?  I like the concept of e-books but I prefer paperbacks and hardcover books.

Where do you prefer to buy your books?    Pretty much, most bookstores.  I buy books from Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble, and the Half-Price Bookstores and others.

Are you a self- published (Indie) Author?   Yes

What books would you like to read again?
Green Eggs & Ham,  poetry books, romance novels, and different types of self-help books. Also, all Walt Disney books, Sesame Street, and The Muppets books.  Marvel superhero comics and The Archies.

Is there a particular movie that you preferred over the book version? Not sure?  I really enjoyed and liked the movie version of Bridge to Terabithia,  and The Never Ending Story.  Also, Jurrasic Park and movies about Stephen King's books.

What book are you currently reading and in what format (ebook/paperback/hardcover)?
The Archies -  paperback
The Dogmen/"Werewolf" Encounters - North America. - paperback

Who designed the cover of your book?
I designed the covers of both of my books.

Do you find yourself intrigued by the cover of a book enough to buy it? 
Yes, definitely.  Especially, the romance novels.

Do you have any advice for other writers starting out?
Write from your heart, what you are passionate about.

Do you write under a pen name?   No.

Do you ever write in your PJ’s?  Yes,  sometimes.

What are your pet peeves?  My biggest pet peeves are the abuse of farm animals and littering, polluting the Earth.
No one,  not even animals deserve to be abused.  I pray for the abuse of animals to STOP.

You are trapped on a tropical island - who would you like to be stranded with?
Other than my best friend, David W,  I would not mind at all being stranded with Michael Praed.

Pick one - Wine, Chocolate or shoes?   Hands down, Chocolate.

Cats or dogs?  Both, I love animals.

Tell us about someone or something that just made your day -
My best friend, when he takes me out for dinner at a restaurant of my choice for my birthday. When Actor, Mr. Tom Atkins had them call me overhead at the Scarefest to come and p/u my camera as left it near his booth and the fact that he knew my name and put it in a safe place until I could go back to retrieve it.  He is an awesome Actor and very nice.

What is your favorite food and beverage? Favorite Food - Pasta, Salads, Pizza, potatoes, corn, Chilli, and Soft Tacos.

Favorite Beverage - Iced Tea, Pepsi, Coke Cola, Milk Egg Nog, Decaf coffee & Orange Juice.

How many hours per day do you try to devote to research and writing? In the beginning, I just wrote down my thoughts on paper as they came to me.  If I am writing
poetry, I would say about 1-2 hours per month, not too often.  My ideals with poetry come for me whenever I am walking in the parks.

What are 3 things you never leave home without (apart from keys, money, and phone)? My umbrella, flashlight, my favorite music CDs, and bags to carry things.  I love pretty bags.

Sleep in or get up early? I work nightshift, so I really don' t sleep in at night and I do not like to get up early, mostly because of the shift I work on.

Laptop or desktop for writing?  I write on paper but if I could choose, I'd prefer a Laptop.

Where and when do you prefer to do your writing?  I prefer to do my writing at night and when I go to the parks during daytime hours.

Your thoughts on receiving book reviews - the good and the bad -  Book reviews can be tricky sometimes but I tend to think that everyone has an opinion and when you are putting yourself out there you may get either good reviews or bad reviews. I always hope to receive good reviews.  Sometimes, I wonder if one gets a bad review is it because that person is jealous because they did not come up with the idea first or just being sarcastic.  You go into this realizing that maybe not everyone is going to like your work.  As an author, we all hope to receive good reviews for our books.

Do you have a bucket list?   Yes, I want to go camping, fly a helicopter, travel, and go see Jerusalem - where Jesus lived.  Also, take care of baby animals.

One of your favorite quotes –   One of my favorite quotes is from Star Wars where Yoda tells Luke SkyWalker - "Do or Do Not, There is No Try."

List 3 of your favorite movies? The Muppet Movie - rainbow connection. Superman. Bridge to Terabithia

What is a movie or TV show that you watched just recently and really enjoyed? There have been several such as Terror in The Woods, Riverdale, Supergirl, and I enjoyed the movie "Wonder Woman"

Where can your readers stalk you? Your social media links:
My website:  www.Jennellewhite.com - ( QUICKEST WAY TO SEE MY BOOKS and BUY THEM)

Your book link on Amazon:
For Growing Up, Poetry -   http://amzn.to/2fOg6KB
For Easiest Short/Long Term Plan For Saving Money -  http://amzn.to/2gb4pRi

Is your book in Print, ebook or both? Easiest Short/Long Term Plan For Saving Money - is in both print and ebook.
Growing Up,  Poetry - Is only in print, hardback cover.

Do you give free ebooks away in exchange for honest reviews? It may be something I would consider but for only a brief time.  Could have a contest where my books would be the prize.

Book Awards:   Easiest Short/Long Term Plan For Saving Money -  was given a 5-STAR RATING and is the 2011 Finalist Winner from Readers Favorite.com
Growing Up, Poetry - received a 4-STAR RATING from ReadersFavorite.com & received Honorable Mention at the Green Book Festival.


Thank you so much for taking the time to do this interview and allowing us a glimpse into your writing world.  I hope you share this interview with your friends so we can all get to know you a little better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...